Cornwall - and The World
2019: Cornwall (many), The Isles of Scilly (twice), Dartmoor National Park, Dorset and The Jurassic Coast (3 times), Nepal, Amalfi Coast (Italy), Lofoten Isles (Norway), Picos de Europa Mountains (Spain), Iceland Grand Tour
Adventureline – 30th anniversary year
Our 2018 and 2019 holidays
Cornwall – Our famous classic walking tour, April through September – nine different weeks
- Portugal – Southwest Coast hike, March/April
- Amalfi Coast and Capri – Italy, May
- Dorset – Thomas Hardy Country and The Jurassic Coast (new)
3 departures: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Picos de Europa Mountains – Spain, June
- Umbria – Italy, June/July
- Dartmoor National Park – Devon, July
- Lofoten Islands – Norway, July/Aug
- The Isles of Scilly – Cornwall, August/Sept
- Tuscany – Italy, Sept/Oct
- Umbria – Italy, October
Nepal (Feb 10th – March 6th)
- Amalfi, Italy (April 1-12)
- Cornwall (April 20-27, May 4-11, May 11-18, June 8-15, June 22-29, July 6-13, July 20-27, July 27-3 Aug, Aug 10-17, Aug 31-7 Sept)
- Picos de Europa Mountains – Spain, June dates tbc
- Dartmoor National Park – Devon, July dates tbc
- Isles of Scilly (June 1-7 and August 19-26)
- Dorset (spring, summer and autumn, dates tbc)
- Iceland twelve day grand adventure, (September 8-21)
- 2020: Luxury Tuscany tour in September, with built in health treatments and entertainment. Register your interest now…
Walking the World with Adventureline
We have more than thirty years experience and offer a wide and varied range of expertly planned walks and treks to choose from.
Since 1988, Adventureline’s guided walking and exploration holidays have proved popular with adventurers of all ages, nationalities and backgrounds, because Martin is fun to be around – having a wealth of knowledge and experience which he enthuses about.
Informally, yet with skill and humour, Martin Hunt and his friends and colleagues reveal the complex relationships of landscapes, people and their history, flora and fauna in his beautiful home county of Cornwall and in many other enchanting environments in the UK and further abroad.
Increasingly over the years, the local unique varieties of food and wines (and oils, etc) have featured more and more on Martin’s tours. He always tries to get to the bottom of what makes any area and its people tick – and that’s why Martin’s tours are always so much fun to be on.
Over the past 30 years, many guests have returned over and over again, often becoming good friends. Our repeat figures run at over 60% per year, which says something.
Martin is always interested in others, so you will be appreciated and enjoyed too, for whoever you are and wherever you come from. Martin’s groups often turn out to be an International mix, which makes for a dynamic and fun group to be a part of.
This Month’s Featured Holiday
Isles of Scilly
2018 dates: August 27th – September 3rd
After running our intimate walking and exploration holidays on the beautiful Isles of Scilly for some 15 years now, we are delighted to invite you to join us later this summer – for a unique experience that will literally blow you away with it’s beauty and tranquility.
The Isles of Scilly are some 40 miles out in The Atlantic, off Lands End in Cornwall. They are an exquisite archipelago of hundreds of granite isles – some five being large enough for human habitation. About 2,500 people live here year round. Unusually, the islands lie low in the water and so this is a relatively easy holiday – even for those who are not particularly energetic – the highest point being just 150 ft above sea level.
Most of the islands have many fine white sand beaches and enchanting footpaths that wind their way around the shore and the interior of each island. The vegetation is unusual too, being almost sub tropical in nature – for these islands have a mild climate, being bathed by the Gulf Stream. Many of the islands have an incredible array of prehistoric sites too.
Our guesthouse is situated right on the shore and most rooms have sea views that face the beautiful sunsets that these islands are famous for. The quality of the food is also superb and forms a major part of the holiday! Why not join us this year?